Current available Job positions are listed below:
Full time jobs are not available at the moment
You have to apply and pay the fees for the Exam on or before xxth xxxxxxx,20xx.
Exam for the Accountant will be held on xxtd xxxxxxxx, 20xx at xx:00 PM to xx:00 PM.
PLACEMENT WILL BE DONE BY ONLINE OPEN SOURCE EXAM.
INFORMATION OF THE EXAM
Type: Computer based standardized test
Purpose: Screening for entry-level in job/recruiting
Skills tested: Basic knowledge of relative categories
Score Grade: Marks out of 100
Timing: 1 Hour
Marking Grade: 1.0 point for right ANSWER, -0.25 for wrong ANSWER, 0.0 if not attempt.
Region: All over India
Exam language: English
Exam Fees: 250 Rs per Exam
PROCEDURE TO APPLY
1. Go to: www.mahifoundation.org
2. Click on "SIGN IN" Button.
3. Login by using your ID and PASSWORD. If you are a new user, you have to press the "SIGN UP" button from the bottom.
4. After filling the form, your USER ID and PASSWORD will be sent to your email address. You can "sign in" using your id and password.
5. After successful login, you can see available job positions and its required qualifications.
6. You can apply from button allocated for appropriate positions.
7. Exam fee code will be generated once you click apply button.
8. You have to submit exam fees for particular code.
9. Once we receive your exam fees for particular exam code, you will be approved for the exam.
10. You will get a notification through the mail, once exam time is allocated to you.
11. You have to login in your allocated time to enter into the exam.
12. Once you submit your exam, you will get your result in your registered email.
For further information, you may call send a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate should have to show original mark-sheets of particular qualifications once he/she listed in the merit list.
You may find list of vacant positions by the list provided below:
our vision does not require sight
(Note: Errors may be present in translation)
(Prefer English Language)
Choose your language:
Mahi Foundation © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
(10:30 AM to 05:30 PM) Saturday, Sunday Close